Everyday BreadTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Super easy no-knead homemade bread recipe
Category: Yeast breads
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
- I like to sub 1/2 cup of the all purpose flour and 1/2 cup of the wheat flour with other flours to make the bread more multigrain. I've had really good success with oat flour and barley flour.
Posted By: adela82
Posted On: Jul 26, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 1 teaspoons - instant yeast
- 3 1/2 cups - water room temperature
- 5 1/2 cups - all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups - whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cups - ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons - salt
- Spray 2 9x5 loaf plans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, mix everything thoroughly. Divide evenly between prepared pans.
- Drape with a clean damp cloth. Let rise two hours or until level with top of pans.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake 30 minutes. Bread is done when it sounds hollow when lightly tapped.
- Remove from pans immediately and cool on wire rack.