Easy Turkey SpaghettiTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Spicy, cheesy spaghetti dish perfect for using up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mssavy
Posted On: Dec 28, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 1 packages - 16 oz. spaghetti
- 1 cans - 10.75 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cans - 10.75 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cups - whole milk
- 2 cans - 10 oz. tomatoes with green chilies, undrained (RoTel)
- 1 packages - 16 oz. pasteurized prepared cheese product (Velveeta) cubed
- 2 cups - chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 teaspoons - ground black pepper
- 1 packages - 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- - chopped green onion optional, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray an 11-x-7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. In a large skillet, combine soups, milk, and tomatoes over medium-low heat. Stir in cubed cheese, and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in turkey, pepper, and warm pasta.
3. Place in prepared baking dish, and top evenly with shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped green onion, if desired.