Easy Pizza BitesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Grain-free and low-carb snacks with the flavor of real pizza.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Nutrition Information: 60 Calories, 5 grams Fat, 1 Net Carb, 2.5 grams Protein per Pizza Bite (using small scoop)
Posted By: PreDiabeticSupport
Posted On: Aug 02, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 cups - almond flour
- 1/2 cups - grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cups - coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons - baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoons - salt
- 1/2 teaspoons - dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoons - oregano
- 1/4 teaspoons - dried thyme
- 2 ounces - pepperoni chopped
- 4 ounces - mozzarella shredded
- 4 tablespoons - salted butter at room temperature
- 2 - large eggs
- 6 1/4 tablespoons - sour cream
- - chopped olives, bell pepper, onion, or mushrooms sauteed in butter, optional additional filling
- - marinara sauce or Ranch dressing optional, for serving with
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium bowl, add dry ingredients and blend well. Add all remaining ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula until blended.
Use small scoop (1-1/2 tbsp.) or medium scoop (3 tbsp.) to measure out dough onto prepared cookie sheet, keeping each scoop about 3 inches apart. Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until slightly brown.
Serve warm with marinara sauce or Ranch Dressing, if desired.