Easy Bean SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
No-cook salad made with various beans, corn, peppers, and onion with Italian salad dressing.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Holidays Quick & Easy Vegetarian Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Picnic Make-Ahead Party Large groups
I received this recipe from Katherine Lawrence of foodsaveme.com. This salad is even better the next day after all the flavors meld together.
Posted By: LegacyCookbook
Posted On: Sep 28, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 1 1/2 cups - cooked kidney beans
- 1 1/2 cups - cooked pinto beans
- 1 1/2 cups - black-eyed peas
- 1 packages - 10 oz. frozen lima beans
- 1 cups - frozen corn
- 1 - large red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 - medium onion diced
- 1/2 cups - low-fat Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoons - salt
- 1/2 teaspoons - black pepper
Drain and rinse all beans.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.