Double Chocolate Zucchini MuffinsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Bake bread or muffins with this delicious chocolate zucchini muffin batter.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 45 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Bonadio
Posted On: Mar 15, 2019
Number of Servings:
- 2 - eggs
- 1/3 cups - honey
- 1/2 cups - vegetable oil, chocolate olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 cups - dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons - vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons - salt
- 1/2 teaspoons - baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons - baking soda
- 1/3 cups - cocoa powder
- 1 2/3 cups - flour or whole wheat flour
- 2 - medium zucchini shredded and patted dry
- 1 cups - dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a muffin tin (OR one large loaf pan OR 4 mini loaf pans if you would like to make bread).
In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, honey, oil, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add in the salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and flour. Stir until all is combined. Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
Pour batter into greased pans, about 2/3 full. Sprinkle a few additional chocolate chips on top of batter before baking.
Place in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean once inserted in center of bread.
If making muffins set a timer for 20 minutes and check to make sure you don’t over-bake them. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pans.