Dill Pickle Ranch Potato SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Category: Vegetable salads
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: tlunverzagt
Posted On: May 18, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 4 pounds - red potatoes scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 - whole dill pickes finely chopped
- 1 packages - dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cups - light sour cream
- 1 cups - mayonnaise
- 1/4 cups - white wine viegar
- 1/4 cups - fresh dill finely chopped
- 1/4 cups - fresh parsley finely chopped
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Season generously with salt. Partially cover and heat to a boil on high. Reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes, until tender. Drain well and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the pickles, ranch seasoning, sour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar. Add cooked potatoes to bowl and fold to combine. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Gently fold in the dill and parsley. Season with pepper to taste.