Delicious Spicey BBQ SauceTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
The BEST BBQ recipe!
Category: Sauces and marinades
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
I always double this recipe because I like to have leftovers to keep in the fridge to put on sandwiches or anything really!
Posted By: courtneypraise
Posted On: Aug 25, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 1 cups - Good quality Ketchup
- 3/4 cups - Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons - Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - Prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoons - Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoons - Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoons - Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoons - Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, over medium heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.