Delicious Dump CakeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Yellow cake mix baked with cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, nuts and coconut.
yellow cake mix
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 60 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
This freezes well. Variation: Leave out pineapple and coconut; substitute blueberry pie filling in place of cherry pie filling.
Posted By: mimi49
Posted On: Feb 01, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 1 cans - 21 oz. cherry pie filling not drained
- 1 cans - 21 oz. crushed pineapple not drained
- 1 packages - yellow cake mix
- 1 cups - chopped nuts
- 1 cups - coconut optional
- 1 1/2 sticks - margarine melted
In a 13-x-9-inch pan, dump in ingredients in order listed, one on top of another, ending with melted margarine drizzled over top.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. Serve with Cool Whip or by itself.