Dawn's Picante ChickenTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Slow cooker chicken cooked with picante sauce.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 480 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Melindaschartz
Posted On: Jan 27, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - to 3 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 jars - of your favorite picante sauce
1. Wash chicken and put in crock pot.
2. Pour jar of picante sauce over chicken and stir.
3. Cook 8-10 hours on Low or 4-5 hours on High.
4. Serve with rice, refried beans and chips.
The chicken may also be shredded and served in tortillas with lettuce, tomato and cheese as a soft taco or as a meat filling for a burrito.