Dawn's Fried Pork and RiceTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Fried pork chops or pork loin served over cooked rice.
Prep Time: 25 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Melindaschartz
Posted On: Jan 27, 2022
Number of Servings:
- - soy sauce
- - garlic salt
- - pepper
- - boneless pork chops or pork loin
- 1 cups - rice
- 2 cups - water
1. Cut up pork in 1-inch pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Pour soy sauce and spices on top and stir.
3. Fry pork in fry pan or skillet until done.
4. Serve over rice.
1. Place rice and water in sauce pan.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Put top on pan and reduce heat to low for 25 minutes.
4. Fluff with fork and serve.