Dawn's Cake Mix CookiesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cookies made with a cake mix - lemon, chocolate or white.
Category: Cookies and Brownies
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Melindaschartz
Posted On: Jan 27, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 1 boxes - cake mix - our favorites are lemon, chocolate or white
- 1/2 cups - vegetable oil
- 2 - eggs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together cake mix, oil and eggs.
3. Roll balls of dough. Place two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set.
5. Let cool on the pan 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.