Dawn's Bar-B-Que MeatballsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Meatballs baked with barbecue sauce and served over rice; option to make as meatloaf.
Prep Time: 45 min(s)
Cook Time: 60 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Melindaschartz
Posted On: Jan 27, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - lean ground beef
- 1/2 cups - to 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoons - garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoons - onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoons - black pepper
- 1 - egg
- 1/2 cups - brown sugar
- 1 bottles - 18 oz. favorite bar-b-que sauce
1. Mix meat together with egg, bread crumbs, spices and 1/4 cup sauce.
2. Shape into 1-inch meatballs and place in greased baking dish.
3. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
4. Pour off grease.
5. Mix brown sugar with the rest of the sauce and spread over meatballs.
6. Return to oven for 15 more minutes.
7. Serve with rice.
May use above mixture for meatloaf:
Put mixture into greased baking dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and pour off grease. Pour ketchup on top and return to oven for 15 minutes.