Crunchy ComboTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cheesy savory snack mix made with cereal, pretzel and cheetos.
Quaker Oat Squares cereal
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 26, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 3/4 cups - margarine
- 1/4 cups - grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoons - garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoons - onion salt
- 1 packages - 16 oz. Quaker Oat Squares cereal
- 1 1/2 cups - Cheetos brand cheese flavored snacks
- 1 1/2 cups - Rold Gold Brand pretzel sticks
Heat oven to 325 degrees F. In a 13-by-9-inch baking pan, heat margarine in oven until melted.
Remove pan from oven; stir in cheese and seasonings. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well coated.
Bake 20 minutes, stirring occasionally during baking. Cool.
Store in tightly covered container.
In a 4-quart microwaveable bowl, microwave margarine on High for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir in cheese and seasonings. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well coated. Microwave on High for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool. Store in tightly covered container.