Crockpot BBQ ChickenTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Easy BBQ Chicken made in a Crockpot.
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 240 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: JRC-Wellness
Posted On: Dec 17, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cups - BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cups - Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cups - Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoons - Worcestershire Sauce
- - Sea Salt To Taste
1. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
2. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
4. Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
5. Serve on buns/rolls, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is!