Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke LasagnaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Using canned ingredients makes this dish a cinch to put together; have it as left-overs for even better flavor.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
For gluten-free version, use gluten-free noodles.
Posted By: dealsofsweetness
Posted On: May 13, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 2 cups - shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cans - (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 packages - (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cups - KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cups - chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 packages - (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cups - milk
- 1/2 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1/4 cups - tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 12 - lasagna noodles, cooked
HEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
SPREAD half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.