Creamy Spinach DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Very quick to make, but allow a couple of hours for it to chill before serving.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 5 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Breakfast/Brunch Holidays Quick & Easy Vegetarian Picnic Microwave Make-Ahead Party Large groups
Posted By: mcarradmin
Posted On: May 05, 2016
Number of Servings:
- 1 cups - Miracle Whip Lite or Fat-Free
- 16 ounces - Sour cream OR nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 packages - Knorr's Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 10 ounces - Frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cans - Small can water chestnuts
Heat the spinach in the microwave and then cool and squeeze dry (wrap in a paper towel and squeeze out the liquid).
Mix together all ingredients (including water chestnuts, if using), and allow to chill for 2 to 4 hours before serving (or overnight).