Creamy Italian DressingTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A Whole9 dressing recipe with Italian seasoning, mayo and balsamic vinegar.
Category: Salad dressing
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Not recommended to make a big batch in advance because the texture will suffer; plus, it's really quick to blend together at the last minute.
Posted By: The-Exercise-Coach-Dallas
Posted On: May 14, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 1 cloves - garlic crushed
- 1/8 teaspoons - Italian herb blend or pick one - dried oregano, rosemary, basil, marjoram)
- - salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons - homemade Whole30 Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons - balsamic vinegar
Crush the dried herbs with your fingers; then add to the mayonnaise along with the garlic. Blend well with a fork.
Mix in the vinegar, then taste and season with salt and pepper.
If the dressing is too thick, add either vinegar or water - 1/4 teaspoon at a time - until it's the right consistency. Remember it will get slightly more liquid-y as you toss it with the salad ingredients.