Crab BallsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Simple and quick gourmet recipe with a hint of red color that is perfect for Christmas; best if made the night before serving.
Prep Time: 60 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
You can make your own cocktail sauce by blending ketchup and horseradish.
Posted By: DeviTitus
Posted On: Jan 21, 2019
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - crab meat (imitation crab legs, flaked)
- 8 ounces - cream cheese
- 1 pinchs - garlic powder just a sprinkle
- 1 bottles - cocktail sauce
- - fresh parsley sprigs optional, for garnish
- - crackers for serving with
Combine cream cheese, garlic powder, half of the crab meat, and 1 tablespoon of the cocktail sauce. Form mixture into a ball.
Mix remaining cocktail sauce and crab meat; mix together thoroughly.
Spread cocktail sauce and crab mixture over the cheese ball. Chill well. (Best if made the night before use).
Serve with crackers of your choice.