Coffee CakeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 45 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 10, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 3/4 cups - Butter or margarine softened
- 1 1/2 cups - Light brown sugar
- 3 - Eggs
- 2 teaspoons - Vanilla
- 3 cups - Unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons - Baking powder
- 2 teaspoons - Ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons - Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoons - Salt
- 3/4 cups - Plain non-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cups - Sour cream
- 1/2 cups - Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cups - Chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt. Add to butter mixture on low speed alternating with sour cream/yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Blend well. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
Spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove from pan to finish cooling on wire rack.