Clean Eating Loaded Grilled ChickenTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
· 2 tablespoons olive oil · 8 ounces boneless and skinless chicken breast, chopped small · 1 small purple onion, diced small · 1/2 cup corn kernels (canned, fresh or frozen) · 1/4 cup black beans, cooked · 1 tablespoon lime juice · 1 teaspoon ground cumin · 2 teaspoons chili powder · 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopepd · 4 cups (about 3 ounces) gluten free, stone ground, unsalted corn tortilla chips · 1 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese · 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce · 2 small roma tomatoes, diced small · 1 jalapeno pepper, slice into circles · 1 small avocado, pit removed, peeled, and sliced
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Calories: 494 I Total Fat: 29g I Saturated Fat: 8g I Trans Fat: Og I Cholesterol: 70mg I Sodium: 320mg I Carbohydrates: 35g I Fiber: 7g I Sugar: 3g I Protein: 26g I SmartPoints: 15
Posted By: hgeast
Posted On: Sep 05, 2019
Number of Servings:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil on medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken and cook until cooked through (internal temp reaches 165 degrees Farenheit). Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm.
3. Remove any liquid from the pan the chicken was cooked in and heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil on high heat. Once the oil is very hot, add the onion and corn. Cook until the onion and corn begin to lightly char. Stir in the black beans, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, cilantro, and cooked chicken. Mix just until combined and remove from heat.
4. Lay the tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet and top with the chicken mixture. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Remove the nachos from the oven and top with lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, and avocado. Serve hot and enjoy!