Cinnamon Sugar PecansTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 60 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Jacqueline Collins
Posted On: Jul 30, 2023
Number of Servings:
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whip the egg white and vanilla until frothy (about 1 minute). You could use a mixer or do this by hand with a whisk.
4. Add the butter to the egg whites and whisk together until combined.
5. Add the pecans to the egg white mixture and stir until the nut are evenly coated.
6. Add the sugar mixture to the pecans and stir until evenly coated.
7. Spread the pecans evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
9. Allow pecans to cool, then serve.