Christie Hefner's Crabmeat CanapesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cream cheese with crab meat, onion, horseradish and almonds spread over sliced cucumber and served on pumpernickel rounds.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 05, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 36 slices - cocktail-size pumpernickel rounds
- 2 packages - 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 cans - 6.5 oz crab meat
- 4 teaspoons - grated onion
- 2 teaspoons - creamy-style horseradish
- 2/3 cups - sliced almonds
- - pepper to taste
- 36 slices - cucumber
Combine all ingredients except cucumber slices and bread.
Spread mixture on cucumber slices; place on bread slices.
(If you like, mixture can be heated and served warm.)
Leftover mixture can be frozen. Patty shells can be substituted for cucumber and bread rounds.