Chocolate Cheese PieTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Chocolate cream cheese pie; bake and then chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Prep Time: 135 min(s)
Cook Time: 50 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Per serving: Calories 281, Total fat 15g, Sat. fat 7.9g, Protein 6.1g, Cholesterol 56mg, Sodium 298mg, Total Carbs 33g, Dietary fiber 1.8g, Sugars 18g
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Jun 17, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 2 - eggs
- 3/4 cups - sugar
- 1 packages - (8-ounce) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cups - half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons - all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoons - baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoons - salt
- 2 squares - (1-ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted, and cooled
- 1 teaspoons - vanilla extract
- 1 - (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie shell, thawed
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs and sugar.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the half-and-half, flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Add the egg mixture, the melted chocolate, and the vanilla; beat well, then pour into the unbaked pie shell.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Allow to cool, then cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.