Chicken TetrazziniTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Chicken and spaghetti baked in a creamy mushroom sauce.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 40 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mssavy
Posted On: Dec 28, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - butter
- 1/4 cups - all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons - salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - ground black pepper
- 1 cups - chicken broth
- 1 cups - Mayfield heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cups - Mayfield 2% reduced fat milk
- 1/2 cups - Mayfield sour cream
- 1 tablespoons - chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoons - curry powder
- 2 cups - cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 packages - 7 oz. spaghetti cooked according to package directions
- 1 cans - 3 oz. sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/2 cups - grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add flour, salt, and pepper, stirring to make a roux. Cook over low heat, stirring until smooth and bubbly, approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in chicken broth, whipping cream, milk, sour cream, parsley and curry powder. Simmer over medium heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add chicken, cooked spaghetti, and mushrooms.
4. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, approximately 30 minutes. Place briefly under broiler to brown top.