Chicken Pad ThaiTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Keto friendly, quick, healthy meal for the whole family.
Category: Main Dish
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Mar 22, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 1/8 teaspoons - ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoons - sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoons - freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds - free-range chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons - peanut oil
- 3 - large free-range eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cups - organic chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons - peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons - tamari
- 1 tablespoons - rice vinegar
- 1/2 cups - chopped scallion
- 2 cloves - garlic minced
- 1 teaspoons - red pepper flakes
- 4 - zucchini spiralized
- 1/2 cups - bean sprouts
- 1/2 cups - crushed peanuts for garnish
- 1 - lime cut into wedges, for garnish
In a medium bowl, mix ginger, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add chicken tenders and toss until coated well.
Over medium-high heat, heat the peanut oil in a medium skillet. When oil is hot, add chicken tenders; cook, turning once, until cooked through (about 3 minutes). Remove chicken from skillet and cut into slices. Set aside.
Add eggs to skillet and scramble them for about 1 minute; remove eggs from skillet and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium-low and add to skillet the chicken broth, peanut butter, tamari, vinegar, scallion, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir well, cooking for 3 minutes.
Add chicken slices, zucchini noodles, scrambled eggs and sprouts to the skillet. Toss to coat with sauce and cook for about 1 minute.
Serve garnished with peanuts and lime wedges, if desired.