Chicken DevianeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole is delicious served with rice.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 45 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: lweehunt
Posted On: Jun 27, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 4 - chicken breasts cooked, chopped
- 1 cups - mayonnaise
- 16 ounces - chopped broccoli cooked
- 3/4 cups - milk
- 1 cans - cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoons - curry powder
- 1 cups - cheddar cheese shredded
- - cooked rice for serving with
Combine soup, mayonnaise, milk and curry.
In a 9x13 casserole dish or a Dutch oven, layer 1/2 of broccoli, 1/2 of chicken, 1/2 of soup mixture, and 1/2 of cheese. Repeat.
Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes.
Serve with or over rice.