Chia PuddingTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cooking with chia seeds might *sound* intimidating, but in reality they couldn't be easier to whip up! Simply add liquid (we like almond milk, but any milk works) and let time do the rest. In a couple hours, your seeds will be transformed into creamy, smooth pudding. We like ours topped with fresh fruit and granola, but feel free to go crazy with your favorite toppings! Yogurt, nut butters, and jams are all great mix-ins.
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 125 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
It's actually really good without a sweetener and I like using cinnamon in place of the vanilla. Food photo created by valeria_aksakova - www.freepik.com
Posted By: JRC-Wellness
Posted On: Sep 29, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - Chia Seeds
- 1 cups - Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons - Maple Syrup, Honey, or Agave Nectar
- 1 teaspoons - Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinchs - Kosher Salt
- - Sliced fruit, granola, jam, or nuts
1. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt.
2. Cover and refrigerate until thick, 2 hours up to overnight.
3. Serve with mix-ins and toppings of your choice.