Cheesy Tex Mex tortilla roll-upsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This recipe makes for a great light lunch!
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Private
Posted By: malexander
Posted On: Oct 22, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 1 - avocado
- 60 grams - spicy cheddar cheese
- 120 grams - cooked black beans
- 60 grams - drained peppadew piquante peppers
- 4 tablespoons - sliced black olives
- 2 - large flour tortillas
1. Spread the flour tortillas with guacamole, making sure you reach the edges. Add the remaining ingredients, ensuring they reach across the full width of each tortilla (I find it's easiest to put each ingredient in a strip across the center of each tortilla). Roll the tortillas up tightly, rolling across the strip of ingredients (as opposed to along it).
2. Cut each tortilla into slices a couple of inches thick, using a very sharp knife to avoid squashing the roll. Serve chilled.