Cheesy SpinachTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
The perfect blend of spinach with creamy cheese flavor for a tasty side dish.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Feb 26, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 10 - frozen chopped spinach
- 2 - eggs beaten
- 3 - cream cheese cubed
- 1 cups - cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoons - seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoons - pepper
- 3 tablespoons - butter melted
- 1 cups - soft breadcrumbs wheat or white
- 1/4 cups - parmesan cheese
Cook spinach per directions on package; drain well. Return to saucepan. Add eggs, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, salt & pepper, mixing well. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly 'til cheese is melted and mixture thickens.
OR if you prefer a baked dish: Place mixture into a baking dish. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture and parmesan cheese over top of spinach mixture. Bake at 350° F for 5-7 minutes until top lightly browns.