Cheesy Rice & Corn CasseroleTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This hearty casserole gets its zip from a delicious blend of cheeses
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Feb 18, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 cups - chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 1 - egg lightly beaten
- 2 cups - cooked minute white rice
- 1 cans - Mexi-corn drained, 15.25 oz.
- 1 cups - four cheese Mexican style shredded cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons - fresh cilantro chopped
Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese spread and egg in large bown until well blended. Stir in rice, corn, 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese and cilantro.
Pour mixture into greased 1 and 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and lightly browned.