Cheesy Italian MeatballsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Dem fire meatballs to be used for many recipes
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 45 min(s)
Recipe Type: Private
Chopped tomatoes can sub sundried if unavailable. I like adding extra cheese and some more spices to it as well, just whatever I'm feeling that day. Great in pastas, meatball subs, or as a stand alone app.
Posted By: Em
Posted On: Jun 02, 2023
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - Italian sausage ground/ casings removed
- 1 cups - mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoons - extra virg. olive oil
- 1/4 cups - romano cheese
- 1/4 cups - sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons - (fresh) chopped basil
- 1 cloves - minced garlic
- 1/2 cups - all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoons - baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F; then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl; then mix well with a spoon.
- Form the mixture into meatballs and place on the baking sheet and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until they're cooked through with no pink inside (I got about 24 meatballs). Serve hot.