Cheesy Ham and Potato SoupTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Assemble ingredients ahead and freeze; then pull out of freezer for an easy crockpot meal or thaw for a quick microwave meal.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 300 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: deniserf
Posted On: May 11, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 1 packages - 12-16 oz. diced ham
- 1 bags - 32 oz. frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1 tablespoons - Pampered Chef three onion rub
- 1 tablespoons - Pampered Chef smoky applewood rub
- 2 stalks - celery diced
- 3 tablespoons - flour
- 8 ounces - cheddar cheese shredded (8 oz. = 2 cups)
- 1 cups - milk
- 32 ounces - chicken broth
Assemble and mix together the ingredients for freezing and store in a freezer bag laid flat in freezer until frozen.
When ready to cook the soup, add the milk and chicken broth to the ingredients from the freezer.
If ingredients are frozen, place in crockpot (with milk and broth) and cook for 4-6 hours on high.
If ingredients are thawed, place in Pampered Chef Rockcroc Casserole dish or Deep Dish Covered Baker along with milk and broth, and microwave on high for 15-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated and cooked through.