Cheese Ball with Strawberry PreservesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Pecan filled cheese ball topped with strawberry preserves. Serve with crackers.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Remove from fridge one hour before serving. Can be frozen.
Posted By: mimisrecipes
Posted On: Sep 20, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 4 tubs - cream cheese (12 oz. each) softened
- 2 1/2 pounds - shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 bunches - green onions chopped
- 1 cups - chopped pecans
- 1/2 cups - parsley chopped
- 3/4 cups - mayonnaise
- 1/4 cups - Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jars - strawberry preserves (10 oz.)
Mix all ingredients together except for strawberry preserves.
Roll into 2 large balls.
Refrigerate. Remove from fridge 1 hour before serving.
Pour strawberry preserves over cheese balls. Serve with crackers.