Cheese BallTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cheese ball appetizer; keeps well for 3-4 weeks in fridge.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: PlantingSeeds
Posted On: Sep 25, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 8 ounces - Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 ounces - old cheddar cheese grated
- - dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - small carton sour cream
- 1 packages - dry onion soup mix (we use 1/2 package)
Mix all ingredients together well.
Form into a ball and refrigerate. Will keep 3-4 weeks.