Caribbean Tea PunchTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Tropical juices with Lipton sweet tea mix make a delicious punch.
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
1-1/2 cups of ice cubes = about 9-11 cubes
Posted By: pedrotti
Posted On: Sep 10, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 1/3 cups - Lipton Lemon Sweetened Iced Tea Mix
- 1 cans - crushed pineapple in natural juice undrained, 8 oz. cans
- 3/4 cups - orange juice
- 3/4 cups - pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups - ice cubes
1. Process all ingredients except ice cubes in blender until smooth.
2. Add ice cubes, a few at a time, and process until smooth.
3. Serve immediately.