Caprese Wraps with ChickenTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
This made enough chicken for closer to 8 wraps.
Posted By: daywithkt
Posted On: Mar 06, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 2 tablespoons - olive oil
- 2 tablespoons - white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoons - kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - pepper
- 4 cups - romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 pounds - cooked chicken diced
- 3/4 cups - fresh mozzarella chopped
- 1/2 cups - fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 pints - cherry tomatoes quartered
- 4 - multigrain flatbreads rub with garlic
Combine oil, vinegar, salt & pepper - stirring with whisk. Add lettuce, chicken, cheese, basil and tomatoes - tossing to coat.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Working with 1 flatbread at a time, cook bread 1 minute on each side or until toasted.
Arrange 1.5 cups chicken mixture in center of each flatbread; roll up.