BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLSTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Meatballs made with ground chicken and Frank's hot sauce for a buffalo chicken flavored main dish.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarradmin
Posted On: Apr 05, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1 1/4 pounds - ground chicken
- 1/4 cups - panko bread crumbs
- 1 - large egg
- 2 - scallions chopped, optional
- 1/3 cups - finely minced celery
- 1/3 cups - finely minced carrot
- 1 cloves - garlic crushed
- 1/3 cups - Franks hot sauce
- - salt and pepper
- - finely chopped celery leaf for garnish, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with oil.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, panko crumbs, egg, scallions, celery, carrot and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
4. Using clean hands, mix until combined. Roll the mixture (1/8 cup each) into 26 round meatballs.
5. Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through and golden, about 16 to 18 minutes.