BruschettaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 5
Toasted French bread topped with roasted pepper and green onion mixture along with shredded cheese.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 6 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Kaysue4
Posted On: Feb 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 1 packages - 6 oz. shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 cups - chopped, drained roasted peppers
- 1/2 cups - chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoons - olive oil
- 2 cloves - garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons - balsamic vinegar
- 1 loaves - french bread cut into 1/2-inch slices
Mix all ingredients except bread; set aside.
Brush bread slices lightly with additional olive oil and place on cookie sheet. Broil on each side until lightly toasted.
Top each slice with about 1 tablespoon pepper mixture.