Broccoli & Feta Pasta SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Vegetarian filling dish with whole wheat pasta and chickpeas for protein.
whole wheat pasta
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Make Ahead: Cover and refrigerate without dressing for up to 1 day; toss with dressing about 1 hour before serving.
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Nov 05, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 1 cloves - garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoons - salt
- 1/2 cups - buttermilk
- 1/4 cups - low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons - chopped fresh oregano or 1 tbsp dried
- 1 tablespoons - distilled white vinegar
- 8 ounces - whole-wheat fussili about 3 cups
- 2 cups - chopped broccoli
- 1 3/4 cups - halved grave or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cans - chickpeas rinsed, 15 oz.
- 1/2 cups - crumbled feta cheese
- - freshly ground pepper to taste
Dressing: Mash garlic and salt into a chunky paste in a medium bowl with back of spoon. Add buttermilk, mayonnaise, oregano and vinegar; whisk until thoroughly combined.
Salad: Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and let cool. Add broccoli, tomatoes, chickpeas, feta, pepper and the dressing; toss to coat.