Bobby’s GoulashTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Traditional goulash with macaroni and ground beef.
Prep Time: 35 min(s)
Cook Time: 60 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: smagness1
Posted On: Feb 20, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 2 teaspoons - dried oregano
- 3 cloves - garlic minced
- 1 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoons - salt
- 3/4 teaspoons - freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups - uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons - extra virgin olive oil
- 3 pounds - ground beef
- 2 - large onions finely chopped
- 2 cans - 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 cans - 29 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons - soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons - dried basil
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Brown the meat in the oil for about 10 minutes, breaking up meat with a fork as it cooks. Add the onion; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients except the macaroni. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
3. Stir in the macaroni; simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Let the goulash stand for 20 minutes before serving.