Blueberry Rice SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This salad is great for picnics and camping. My family loves to eat it for breakfast!
Blueberries, Brown Rice or Wheatberries
Category: Fruit salads
Prep Time: 60 min(s)
Cook Time: 60 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: downsarak
Posted On: Jul 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 2 cups - Brown Rice or wheatberries cooked and cooled
- 2 cups - Blueberries
- 1/4 cups - honey
- 1/2 cups - pecans chopped
- 1/2 cups - coconut shredded
- 2/3 cups - canola oil chilled
- 1/2 cups - dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoons - salt
- 2 tablespoons - lemon juice
Combine cooled rice, honey, coconut, and pecans. Fold into one another.
In a blender combine the dry milk, lemon juice, and salt. Slowly add the chilled oil into the moving blender and continue blending until the dressing becomes emulsified.
Fold dressing into rice mixture. Fold in blueberries. Chill for an hour before serving.