Blueberry Banana BreadTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
The perfect treat at this time of year, whether you like it toasted, buttered, dry or cooled, Banana bread is a popular choice and the blueberries add that wonderful little something extra. Now...pop on the kettle.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 55 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Again, the amount of time will depend on your oven. To make sure it is cooked through, stick a knife into the centre, if it comes out wet, keep baking!
Posted By: ISC
Posted On: Jun 06, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 4 whole - Bananas
- 3 whole - Eggs
- 1 teaspoons - Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons - Honey/Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cups - Melted coconut oil
- 2 1/2 cups - Ground almonds
- 1 teaspoons - Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons - Baking powder
- 1 cups - Blueberries
- mash the bananas with a fork. Add the bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and honey into a bowl and mix.
- combine the ground almonds, baking powder and cinnamon and mix it all together. Then add it to the wet ingredients.
- fold in the blueberries.
- line your bread tin with parchment paper and pour the mixture in.
- bake at about 170'C (depending on your oven, use the temperature you would normally bake bread/cakes with) for about 55 minutes, until golden and crispy on top.