Black Bean DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A fabulous black bean dip made colorful with purple onion & oranges.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Tastes really good with roasted corn taken off the cob and added to it.
Posted By: Kaysue4
Posted On: Feb 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 2 cups - cooked and drained black beans
- 1/4 cups - purple onion diced
- 1/4 cups - red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cups - orange segments diced
- 2 tablespoons - orange juice
- 3 tablespoons - balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves - garlic minced
- 2 - jalapenos seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons - fresh cilantro chopped
In a bowl, stir together all ingredients. Allow to sit for 1 hour to blend flavors well before serving.