Black Bass with Warm Rosemary-Olive VinaigretteTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Bittersweet flavors in this quick dish pair well with roasted potatoes, creamy polenta or cooked white beans.
black bass fillets
Category: Fish or seafood
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Calories 230, Fat 11g, Fiber 1g
Posted By: gardner.marilyn
Posted On: Dec 30, 2019
Number of Servings:
- 2 tablespoons - olive oil
- 4 - black bass fillets (4-5 oz. each) skin lightly scored
- - kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves - garlic thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons - black oil-cured olives pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoons - fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cups - fresh orange juice
- 1 - small OR 1/2 medium head radicchio (about 3 cups) leaves torn into 1-1/2-inch pieces
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Season fish with salt and pepper and cook, skin side down, until skin is golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes.
Turn fish and add garlic, olives and rosemary to skillet. Cook, stirring garlic, olives and rosemary occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 3 minutes.
Add orange juice to pan and swirl to combine.
Divide radicchio and fish among plates and spoon warm vinaigrette over top.