Bay Scallop QuesadillasTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Quesadillas filled with scallops, cream cheese, pineapple and southwest seasonings.
Category: Fish or seafood
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 28, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 pounds - bay scallops (about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces - cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoons - southwest seasoning
- 8 - flour tortillas (6-inch diameter)
- 1 cans - 8 oz. crushed pineapple drained
- 4 ounces - shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 cup)
- 1/4 cups - chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cups - thinly sliced green onion
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until hot. Add scallops; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until opaque. Using a slotted spoon, transfer scallops to a platter and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and seasoning. Spread on 4 tortillas evenly. Layer scallops, pineapple, Mexican cheese, cilantro and green onion evenly on each tortilla. Top with another tortilla; press down gently.
Clean skillet; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Place quesadillas in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese melts.
Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve.