Banana-Oatmeal MuffinsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 06, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - Sugar
- 1/4 cups - Margarine
- 1 - Egg
- 2 - Ripe Bananas mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cups - Honey
- 3/4 cups - Flour
- 1/2 teaspoons - Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons - Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons - Baking Soda
- 1/2 cups - Quick Cooling Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cups - Nuts optional
- - Confectioners' Sugar
1. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Cream sugar and margarine in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, bananas and honey.
3. Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Add to banana mixture. Beat just to blend; do not overmix or muffins will be tough.
4. Stir in oats and nuts. Fill paper muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
5. Bake until golden and puffed, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from tin. Cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Delicious eaten while warm.