Baked Honey Mustard ChickenTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Baked chicken topped with honey mustard sauce.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 50 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Nutrition Info Per Serving (4 oz.) - Calories 282, Total fat 5g, sat. fat 0g, cholesterol 98 mg, sodium 295 mg, carbohydrate 19g, dietary fiber 1g, sugar 18g, protein 39g.
Posted By: email@example.com
Posted On: Feb 23, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 24 ounces - uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cups - honey local if possible
- 1/4 cups - mustard preferably stone ground
- 1 tablespoons - parsley fresh chopped
- 1 tablespoons - dried basil
- 1 teaspoons - smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoons - fresh lemon juice
- - sea salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts and place in a large glass dish. Season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Flip each one over a few times to coat it well.
Cook for 45-50 minutes, turning and basting them half way through.
Be sure chicken breasts are fully cooked by inserting a meat thermometer into thickest part of breast to be sure internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F. If you don't have a meat thermometer, slice into thickest part of breast to make sure there is no pink.