Avocado Green SmoothieTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Green smoothie made with avocado, banana, apple, spinach and ginger in almond or coconut milk.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Serving: 2 cups - Calories 332, Fat 18g, Cholesterol 0mg, Carbs 45g, Total Sugars 18g, Protein 7g, Fiber 13g, Sodium 164mg, Potassium 1,345mg.
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Jun 11, 2016
Number of Servings:
- 1 1/4 cups - cold unsweetened almond milk OR coconut milk beverage
- 1 - ripe avocado
- 1 - ripe banana
- 1 - sweet apple such as Honeycrisp sliced
- 1/2 stalks - celery chopped
- 2 cups - lightly packed kale OR spinach
- 1 - 1-inch piece of peeled fresh ginger
- 8 - ice cubes
Blend together the milk beverage, avocado, banana, apple, celery, kale (or spinach), ginger and ice in a blender until very smooth.
Make it into a meal-in-a-glass by adding a tablespoon of coconut oil and some sprouted flax or chia seeds, if desired.