Avocado Deviled EggsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Whole9 on-the-go meal of hard boiled eggs with avocado added to filling; easy packed lunch meal.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: The-Exercise-Coach-Dallas
Posted On: May 15, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 6 - hard boiled eggs
- 1 - medium avocado diced small
- 3 tablespoons - mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons - freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoons - cayenne pepper or to taste
Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out yolks into a bowl. Mask yolks with a fork.
Stir in diced avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; add salt and pepper, to taste.
Fill egg whites with yolk mixture and place on a serving plate. Sprinkle with cayenne or fresh, chopped parsley.