Asian Chicken SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Chicken with carrot, peppers, snap peas, and seasonings with homemade teriyaki vinegar dressing; great served in pitas or over lettuce.
Category: Main Dish
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: jnewsome
Posted On: Mar 25, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 4 - green onions thinly sliced
- 1 - large carrot shredded
- 1 - red bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pounds - sugar snap peas halved
- 2 cups - chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cups - fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cups - blanched slivered almonds toasted
- 2 tablespoons - white sugar
- 2 tablespoons - distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons - teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoons - ground dry mustard
In a large bowl, mix together the onions, carrots, red pepper, peas, chicken, cilantro and almonds. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, teriyaki sauce and dry mustard until smooth.
Pour over salad mixture and toss until coated.
Serve in pita pockets or on a bed of lettuce.